1. What Information Do We Collect About You and Why? ACCOUNT INFORMATION. When you download and use our mobile app, we assign you a username, but we do not collect your name or email address. We also collect the following information: GEOLOCATION DATA. We ask you to share you location information from your mobile device. If you choose not to, the Services will not function. Location information is used to place you in your local LoudShout group, and as explained below. YOURCONTACT AND USAGE. We collect the content you submit to the Services (posts, replies and votes), as well as information about when you submitted the content, when it was viewed, and other activities. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY. We may automatically collect the following information about your use Services: access time, device ID, application ID or other unique identifier; domain name, IP address, screen views; geo-location data (with your permission); language information; device name and model; operating system information; your activities within the Services; and the length of time that you are logged in. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you. SOCIAL MEDIA SITES. You can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and promote us on other social media sites. We collect information about who has liked us or followed us. However, we don’t associate your social media account with your LoudShout account.
2. How We Use Your Information. In general, we use the information we collect about you to provide and operate the Services, respond to your requests, and to provide customer service and technical support. We may also use your information: To place you in your local LoudShout group so that you can post and review content based on your current location To tailor the information that we may send or display to you, offer location customization, send you push notifications and alerts, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services. To send you notices. To display advertising, including advertising that is targeted to you based on your location, as well as your LoudShout activities. To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
4. Invite Contacts You can choose to “Share LoudShout” by inviting contacts via email, text or other means. You choose what contacts to invite and when to invite them. If you invite a contact, we will generate a message with the LoudShout download URL included, which you can choose to send via your mobile device.
5. Your Posts You can delete content you have posted (including replies). Content you delete will be hidden from other users. However, LoudShout may maintain a copy of such content in our records.
6. Push Notifications/Alerts We may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device or by changing your LoudShout settings. 7. Third Party Analytics We may use automated devices and applications, included those offered by third parties to evaluate usage of our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. We do not share your personal information with these third parties.
8. Third Party Ads We may display ads to you (including in-app ads), and we may target those ads based on your location, your LoudShout activities, and other criteria (e.g., the time of day).
9. Third-Party Links Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites.
10. Minors You must be at least 18 to use our Services. Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
11. Contact Us If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at [http://www.loudshout.in/support].
12. Changes to this Policy This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site, at [http://www.loudshout.in/privacy]. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site, or providing notice in our mobile app.